Fight hype perfection! Jorge Rivera


There's a part in this video where Jorge says "I'm gonna be fanless in this fight".  You watch it. I'm pretty sure you'll be with me in saying...HELL NO HE WON'T!!  I love this!



I also really like Nate Quarry and happen to follow him on Twitter, so this is going to be a tough one to root for, but oh well, that shit happens don't it.  I'll just root for the winner.

I tried to find these "funny, dimple filled video's" of Nates but I'm not sure what ones Jorge was referring to.  I did find his little Public Service Announcement that he made when he was at war with a sponsor that failed to pay him...



If you happen to know of which others he speaks please drop the link in a comment!

2 Response to Fight hype perfection! Jorge Rivera

  1. TAINT! says:

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! make sure your fighters get paid...lol

  2. Dick says:

    I liked his Tim Conway (Carol Burnett Show) bit of trying not to laugh. And yes I know the "trying not to laugh" bit was more recently popularized by Jimmy Fallon on SNL...but F that!! Credit where credit is due! RESPECT!

Post a Comment