Brock is back, thanks to a Miricle


Heeeeee'ssss baaaaaaaack!  Ole No Neck Joe has returned from deaths doorstep it would seem. 

I know this is old news by now since the announcement was made last week, but I thought I would touch on it. The man, affectionately known as The Vanilla Gorilla, was diagnosed with Diverticulitis which in short term is the swelling of some junk on the colon and in Brocks case actually bust a hole through his. I can only imagine it would be like a grapefruit sized hole through an Air Conditioning duct in his body.

Now, this whole time that Brock has been out fighting this Alien in his stomach, ole Frank Mir has been pacing the sidelines waiting....just WAITING for him to bounce back.  I got the feeling that if this disease actually forced Lesnar out of the fight game, Mir was going to hunt it down and kill it. But now Mir has got to be as happy as a GSP in a Vaseline factory, because he will more than likely get a chance to take on Brock again.  This time with all his new muscles.  And to be honest...I'm happy about this.  A big beefed up Mir along with all his skill and knowledge could be a serious threat to the current title holder.  Maybe in their third match up he won't actually look like an 8 year old getting held down and "spit dripped" on by his older high school brother.



2 Response to Brock is back, thanks to a Miricle

  1. Taint Tickler says:

    HAHAHAA...most entertaining my friend. Most entertaining...

  2. Dick says:

    Thanks my friend, we'll see if I can keep it up. :-)

Post a Comment